Countdown To F1 Bahrain grand Prix 2009 ---

星期四, 四月 2

SPSETIA......




This week I guess KLCI will floating around 860, I made a mistake. Did not consider the new PM factor...

This week I guess most of the stock may drop after 1 week bullish run, I made a mistake. Continue second week of bullish run.

Yesterday night, I found out SPSETIA meet my 3 signals. RSI lower than 20%, MACD at lower point and the price touch Bollinger Band, I should make an entry. But, I made a wrong decision by waiting. And today, 1 day up 30 cents. what a waste. 

Right now, I got nothing can do, and I need do wait the water-fall... most of the stock are in higher price and it is not advisable for me to enter the market right now. 

After new PM sworn in, will the market keeping up or down? any signal to me?
I do not know. Who can provide me some signal?

Next week, tri-election is coming...